i-Gaming company seeks marketing manager with experience of the DACH region. Must be a super-organised, personable team builder to drive the marketing efforts of its fast-growing flagship brand.
The Malta-based company is a thriving, well-funded, multi-brand operation starting to attract serious traffic.
The successful candidate would report to the global head of marketing. They would need some experience of: player journey management, affiliate marketing, direct marketing and social media. As well as setting targets for and giving day to day direction to members of the growing team, they would also be willing to help out with CRM, affiliate sign ups and social media posting in a busy environment of shifting priorities. Above all they must have quirky, innovative ideas to grow the brand in ways the competition hasn’t thought of.
The ideal candidate would be enthused by the amazing potential of the company given its investors, management team and platform offerings. They would be happy to work for a mid-range basic salary, but heavily – and realistically – incentivised to give them a much bigger package a year and two years on.
Essential qualities/ experience
- Experience of sports book and understanding of odds
- Experience of CRM and affiliate management
- Ability to develop and deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Data focused
- Target driven
- Ability to track progress across a vast range of marketing activity
- Brilliant management skills to get the best out of the growing team
- Take responsibility for the marketing schedule with constantly updated promotions, odds boosts etc, with cross-sell across the different verticals.
Desirable qualities/ skills
- Tech savvy
- Knowledge of different i-gaming markets, particularly DACH
- Experience of NetRefer and Silverpop
Experience and knowledge of different cultures/ languages The company
Is based in Malta but with small offices in other locations. It is well-funded and has attracted talent from the biggest operators in the business. As the company expands it is starting to introduce a range of benefits. The company is truly international and is an equal opportunities employer, believing it is made stronger by its diverse, intelligent and open team.